- A Brand New Edible Paint range from Australia
- They can paint, dry and be rub free on any edible surface
- This Set contains: Sunkissed Gold, Champagne, Gun Metal Grey, Pearl White, Light Silver, Glamorous Gold, Rose Gold, Burnt Bronze
- Can be used on: Sugarpaste, Royal icing, Biscuits, Marshmallows, Gold Leaf, Chocolate, Candy Melts, Ganche and Modelling Chocolate
- Ready to use from the bottle - no need to thin out or mix with other ingredients
- Shake Well before use
- Tips on how to use and full list of Ingredients below
Edible Art Decorative Paint by Sweet Sticks is a range of 100% edible paints made in Australia. With a unique blend of 100% edible ingredients they can paint, dry and be rub free on almost any edible surface. All of the paint ingredients have been sourced by local, trusted Australian suppliers that work with many food products and companies around the globe.
The edible paint can be applied using many different techniques including brushes for detailed work and sponge work.
The paint is ready to use from the bottle, so there is no need to thin it out or mix it with any other ingredients. Once applied, it dries quickly and the pigment is sealed within the surface - no dust or smudges!
Shake well before and during use. Keep away from children and store in a dry cool place.
Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Alcohol 14%, Glaze (Shellac, Ethanol 16%)
Colours used for SUNKISSED GOLD: Mica-based pearlescent pigment/Mica-base, E171/Titanium Dioxide & E172 Iron Oxide
Colours used for CHAMPAGNE GOLD: Mica-based pearlescent pigment/Mica-base, E171/Titanium Dioxide & E172 Iron Oxide
Colours used for GUN METAL GREY: Mica-based pearlescent pigment/Mica-base & E171/Titanium Dioxide
Colours used for PEARL WHITE: Mica-based pearlescent pigment/Mica-base & E171/Titanium Dioxide
Colours used for LIGHT SILVER: Mica-based pearlescent pigment/Mica-base & E171/Titanium Dioxide
Colours used for GLAMOROUS GOLD: Mica-based pearlescent pigment/Mica-base, E171/Titanium Dioxide & E172 Iron Oxide
Colours used for Rose Gold: Mica-based pearlescent pigment/Mica-base, E171/Titanium Dioxide & E172 Iron Oxide
Colours used for BURNT BRONZE: Mica-based pearlescent pigment/Mica-base, E171/Titanium Dioxide & E172 Iron Oxide
TIPS TO USE:
- Shake, Shake, Shake before use
- If paint is transparent then open bottle and stir
- Brushes are important - take time to find the best brush to suit your needs
- Ensure brushes are clean and dry before painting
- Add high grade alocohol (95% or higher) to your palette for a water colour finish and quicker drying
We have a number of delivery options for you to choose from, depending on your budget and preference. We select our courier partners carefully to ensure they offer the highest level of service and value for money for you.
Orders are despatched from our warehouse Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). All the below options are based on orders placed before 4pm (GMT) Monday to Friday. If you order after 3pm or at the weekend, your order will be despatched on the next available working day.
FREE Standard Royal Mail 48 delivery
Click & Collect
Large Orders (mostly when buying sugarpaste or bulk purchases - we dispatch these orders for next day guaranteed EXPRESS delivery)
Saturday & Sunday
Credit Card Security
When you shop with The Cake Craft Company we use WorldPay (WorldPay is a payment service provider that offers fast and secure payment processing for online businesses of all sizes.) to take your payments and you can be assured that your card details are securely encrypted (128bit) during transport over the Internet so no one can read your card information. The card details are only transported to a Bank to authorise your purchase.
WorldPay guarantees that we will never:
• Pass on your financial details
• Pass on any personal information gathered when you place an order
• Sell or rent your details
• You will never receive junk mail.
• Leave invasive technologies such as cookies on your machine
• Exploit your details in any way.
We have several ways to take payment. We take payments online through a secure payment system which is described below or if you still do not feel safe making payments online we also have the option for us to call you back during office hours to take payment through our pay by phone option. Both of these options are displayed at the end of the checkout process. We offer various ways for you to pay for your order, including Paypal, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Debit, American Express (AMEX), Diners Club Internationals and JCB.