* Mold for chocolate lollipops 20-C024 * from the Italian company Martellato, which, thanks to its innovative technologies and also extraordinary precision, has produced a mold that will meet the expectations of even the most demanding customers. This mold is made of high quality plastic, shaped by heat and is dishwasher safe. * Mold for chocolate lollipops 20-C024 * is suitable for making 6 pieces of chocolate shapes with a Christmas theme - dimensions: 60x70 mm, weight 30 g. Christmas lollipops are perfect for stylish sweetening. The mold is an indispensable companion in professional confectioneries, bakeries or for the pleasure of home baking.
We have a number of delivery options for you to choose from, depending on your budget and preference. We select our courier partners carefully to ensure they offer the highest level of service and value for money for you.
Please take note of the following:
Changed your mind? We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on our returns except for edible products. This, however, is only available for UK mainland customers. This also excludes additional delivery charges that were made to send to you initially. You can contact us within 7 days upon the arrival date of your order. Please note the following:
Item/s must be new, unopened in their original packaging, and in a saleable condition. It must also include your invoice order number. Your request will then be processed within 14 working days. Upon return of the item/s, The Cake Craft Company will investigate and you will be contacted within 14 days of receipt. If you contact us outside the 7 day period upon receiving your order, there is nothing we can do to proceed with your request.
Please note: edible product types are strictly non-refundable due to food safety regulations.
Please note: ribbon cutting service (after being cut are no longer refundable)
Please note: edible prints are not refundable
Please note: Edible printers will lose their warranty if you use edible icing sheets with the printer
Send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card Security
When you shop with The Cake Craft Company we use WorldPay (WorldPay is a payment service provider that offers fast and secure payment processing for online businesses of all sizes.) to take your payments and you can be assured that your card details are securely encrypted (128bit) during transport over the Internet so no one can read your card information. The card details are only transported to a Bank to authorise your purchase.
WorldPay guarantees that we will never:
• Pass on your financial details
• Pass on any personal information gathered when you place an order
• Sell or rent your details
• You will never receive junk mail.
• Leave invasive technologies such as cookies on your machine
• Exploit your details in any way.
We have several ways to take payment. We take payments online through a secure payment system which is described below or if you still do not feel safe making payments online we also have the option for us to call you back during office hours to take payment through our pay by phone option. Both of these options are displayed at the end of the checkout process. We offer various ways for you to pay for your order, including Paypal, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Debit, American Express (AMEX), Diners Club Internationals and JCB.