Sugar And Crumbs pride themselves on naturally flavoured icing sugars and cocoa powders. This flavoured Icing sugar can help you on your way to creating indulgent butter creams, chantilly creams, meringues, icing and flavoured royal icing.
Flavoured butter cream
500g of Sugar And Crumbs flavoured icing sugar
250g of unsalted butter
Tablespoon of milk (skimmed, semi skimmed or full fat). Add more if needed.
All Sugar And Crumbs Icing Sugars are made from quite intense flavours. If you wish you can dilute with plain icing sugar to give more of a “hint” of flavour, this also helps your bag go further!
1. Place butter at room temperature into your mixing bowl (250g)
2. Mix for several minutes until it is light, fluffy and soft.
3. Add Sugar And Crumbs flavoured Icing sugar (500g)
4. Add a tablespoon of milk. More if needed or for a softer mix
5. Mix by hand at first to help reduce an icing cloud.
6. Mix for several minutes until light and fluffy.
7. Add more milk if you want to make a really soft consistency.
8. Add colouring if desired.
Vanilla sponge or cupcakes
110g/4oz margarine, softened at room temperature
110g/4oz caster sugar
2 large free-range eggs, lightly beaten
1 tea spoon vanilla extract
110g/4oz self-raising flour
1-2 table spoons of warm boiled water
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C, 350˚F, Gas 4 and line a 12 hold muffin tin with paper cases.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar together in a bowl until pale.
3. Beat in the eggs a little at a time and stir in the vanilla extract.
4. Fold in the flour using a large metal spoon, adding a tablespoon of warm boiled water, until the mixture is of a dropping consistency.
5. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases until they are half full.
6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden-brown on top and a skewer inserted into one of the cakes comes out clean.
7. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack.
Buttercream – Use Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing sugars, see “Flavoured butter cream” instructions above.
397g can condensed milk
450g Sugar And Crumbs Icing Sugar flavour of your choice
You will also need a 16-18cm square tin lined with baking parchment
It takes a little effort so stick closely to the steps, if you’re new to making fudge – once mastered the results are out of this world!
1. Place the ingredients into a large non-stick saucepan and melt over a low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
2. Bring to the boil then simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring continuously and scraping the base of the pan. Take care while
the mixture boils and during stirring as the fudge will be VERY hot! To test its ready drop a little of the mixture into a jug of ice-cold water. A soft ball of fudge should form. Or check with a sugar thermometer if you have one (link) (approx. 118˚C).
3. Remove from the heat and beat the fudge until very thick and starting to set.
4. Pour into the prepared tin and leave to cool before cutting into squares.
Additions if you wish add chopped nuts or fruit.
Icing Sugar, Anti-caking agent E341, starch (trace), Natural Flavourings, Carriers (Maltodextrin, Gum Arabic)
✔ Nut Free
✔ Gluten Free
✔ Dairy Free
✔ Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Values per 100g serving
Fat: 0g of which saturates 0g
Carbohydrate: 98g of which sugars 97g
We have a number of delivery options for you to choose from, depending on your budget and preference. We select our courier partners carefully to ensure they offer the highest level of service and value for money for you.
Please take note of the following:
Changed your mind? We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on our returns except for edible products. This, however, is only available for UK mainland customers. This also excludes additional delivery charges that were made to send to you initially. You can contact us within 7 days upon the arrival date of your order. Please note the following:
Item/s must be new, unopened in their original packaging, and in a saleable condition. It must also include your invoice order number. Your request will then be processed within 14 working days. Upon return of the item/s, The Cake Craft Company will investigate and you will be contacted within 14 days of receipt. If you contact us outside the 7 day period upon receiving your order, there is nothing we can do to proceed with your request.
Please note: edible product types are strictly non-refundable due to food safety regulations.
Please note: ribbon cutting service (after being cut are no longer refundable)
Please note: edible prints are not refundable
Please note: Edible printers will lose their warranty if you use edible icing sheets with the printer
Send your inquiry to email@example.com.
Credit Card Security
When you shop with The Cake Craft Company we use WorldPay (WorldPay is a payment service provider that offers fast and secure payment processing for online businesses of all sizes.) to take your payments and you can be assured that your card details are securely encrypted (128bit) during transport over the Internet so no one can read your card information. The card details are only transported to a Bank to authorise your purchase.
WorldPay guarantees that we will never:
• Pass on your financial details
• Pass on any personal information gathered when you place an order
• Sell or rent your details
• You will never receive junk mail.
• Leave invasive technologies such as cookies on your machine
• Exploit your details in any way.
We have several ways to take payment. We take payments online through a secure payment system which is described below or if you still do not feel safe making payments online we also have the option for us to call you back during office hours to take payment through our pay by phone option. Both of these options are displayed at the end of the checkout process. We offer various ways for you to pay for your order, including Paypal, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Debit, American Express (AMEX), Diners Club Internationals and JCB.