Making cupcakes for a fashion designer, tailor, seamstress or simply somebody who loves making and creating things? This mould is perfect for producing an array or sewing related items. Perfect size for cupcakes and cake pops but can also be used to create multiple items for larger cakes.
Silicone moulds are a great way to enhance your celebration cakes and can be used with Ready to Roll Icing, Sugarpaste, Modelling Paste, Marzipan & Chocolate. Here are some tips on how to get the best use out of these silicone moulds.
1. Firstly wash thoroughly before use and dry well.
2. Dust your mould with cornflour or coat in Trex, White Flora or Cake Release. This will stop the paste sticking to the inside of your mould.
3. Gently press your chosen paste into the mould, be careful not to overfill your mould, you should be able to see the edge of the mould around the paste.
4. Ensure your paste is not too sticky as this will stick to the inside of the mould. If your paste is too sticky you can add a hardening agent to the paste – Tylo Powder or Gum Tragacanth, this will make your paste easier to work with.
5. To remove your creations simply pull the mould to release the edges and push the item gently from the back of the mould. Most items should fall out, other larger items may need a gentle pull
6. Decorate with edible dusts, food paints and food pens to enhance your creations
All Alphabet moulds are produced using a silicone system specially formulated for use in the food and confectionery industry and complies to FDA (Food and Drugs Agency) regulations in the USA. Supplied in retail packaging
We have a number of delivery options for you to choose from, depending on your budget and preference. We select our courier partners carefully to ensure they offer the highest level of service and value for money for you.
Orders are despatched from our warehouse Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). All the below options are based on orders placed before 4pm (GMT) Monday to Friday. If you order after 3pm or at the weekend, your order will be despatched on the next available working day.
FREE Standard Royal Mail 48 delivery
Click & Collect
Large Orders (mostly when buying sugarpaste or bulk purchases - we dispatch these orders for next day guaranteed EXPRESS delivery)
Saturday & Sunday
Credit Card Security
When you shop with The Cake Craft Company we use WorldPay (WorldPay is a payment service provider that offers fast and secure payment processing for online businesses of all sizes.) to take your payments and you can be assured that your card details are securely encrypted (128bit) during transport over the Internet so no one can read your card information. The card details are only transported to a Bank to authorise your purchase.
WorldPay guarantees that we will never:
• Pass on your financial details
• Pass on any personal information gathered when you place an order
• Sell or rent your details
• You will never receive junk mail.
• Leave invasive technologies such as cookies on your machine
• Exploit your details in any way.
We have several ways to take payment. We take payments online through a secure payment system which is described below or if you still do not feel safe making payments online we also have the option for us to call you back during office hours to take payment through our pay by phone option. Both of these options are displayed at the end of the checkout process. We offer various ways for you to pay for your order, including Paypal, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Debit, American Express (AMEX), Diners Club Internationals and JCB.