Make a big impression with our mini stencil range!
Use these stencils with cookies, cupcakes and so much more. Our stencils are made to fit our stencil snug so you can stencil your cookies and cupcakes with ease.
Here's how to use them:
1. Slide the stencil into the Stencil Snug.
2. Put the cookie underneath and make sure you're happy with the positioning. Apply a layer of royal icing and use the scraper provided to remove any excess royal icing.
3. Remove the Stencil Snug by lifting in an upwards motion.
4. Leave the cookie to dry.
1. Roll out a layer on fondant roughly 10mm thick. Put the stencil on top of the fondant and roll with one single motion applying strong pressure.
2. Dust with your chosen lustre or use Dabber Brush to apply paint.
3. Remove stencil.
4. Use your chosen cutter to cut whatever shape you desire and apply to your cookie or cupcake or even the side of a cake.
Wash in warm soapy water. Not suitable for dishwasher.
We have a number of delivery options for you to choose from, depending on your budget and preference. We select our courier partners carefully to ensure they offer the highest level of service and value for money for you.
Please take note of the following:
Changed your mind? We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on our returns except for edible products. This, however, is only available for UK mainland customers. This also excludes additional delivery charges that were made to send to you initially. You can contact us within 7 days upon the arrival date of your order. Please note the following:
Item/s must be new, unopened in their original packaging, and in a saleable condition. It must also include your invoice order number. Your request will then be processed within 14 working days. Upon return of the item/s, The Cake Craft Company will investigate and you will be contacted within 14 days of receipt. If you contact us outside the 7 day period upon receiving your order, there is nothing we can do to proceed with your request.
Please note: edible product types are strictly non-refundable due to food safety regulations.
Please note: ribbon cutting service (after being cut are no longer refundable)
Please note: edible prints are not refundable
Please note: Edible printers will lose their warranty if you use edible icing sheets with the printer
Send your inquiry to email@example.com.
Credit Card Security
When you shop with The Cake Craft Company we use WorldPay (WorldPay is a payment service provider that offers fast and secure payment processing for online businesses of all sizes.) to take your payments and you can be assured that your card details are securely encrypted (128bit) during transport over the Internet so no one can read your card information. The card details are only transported to a Bank to authorise your purchase.
WorldPay guarantees that we will never:
• Pass on your financial details
• Pass on any personal information gathered when you place an order
• Sell or rent your details
• You will never receive junk mail.
• Leave invasive technologies such as cookies on your machine
• Exploit your details in any way.
We have several ways to take payment. We take payments online through a secure payment system which is described below or if you still do not feel safe making payments online we also have the option for us to call you back during office hours to take payment through our pay by phone option. Both of these options are displayed at the end of the checkout process. We offer various ways for you to pay for your order, including Paypal, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Debit, American Express (AMEX), Diners Club Internationals and JCB.